- If you are applying for a tourist visa, you can also check if you are eligible under the scheme of the Electronic Travel Authorization (in Spanish: AVE).
- For more information on the ETA please click on the following link:http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/ave/index.htm
- If you have already applied for an ETA and have further enquiries regarding your application, please send an email to: email@example.com
Step 1 – Pay the corresponding fee (https://dnm.provincianet.com.ar/Login/IndexRegister)
IMPORTANT: the payment receipt is NOT the approved authorization of your entry.
Step 2 – Fill in the form “Electronic Travel Authorization” (https://www.dnm.gov.ar/avevisa/login)
Step 3 – Necessary data to log in order to fill in the form are: passport number and transaction ID (Payment receipt sticker)
Step 4 – Once the form is completed, you must wait for the reception of an e-mail with the approved or denied eTA
Step 5 – If approved, you must print the electronic authorization and present it to the argentine authorities upon entry to the Argentine Republic.
GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING THE PASSPORT:
1. Scan all the pages of your passport with the valid US or Schengen Visa. If the passport with the said valid visa is in the previous passport scan all the pages of this said passport as well.
2. Resolution: 300 dpi
3. File: PDF
4. Compress the file to fit the 5MB allowable size of upload on the system.